Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Before Extreme Weather Hits
Protecting the outside of your home is the first step when preparing your home for heavy rain. Walk around the outside and review these areas:
- Roof: Inspect your roof for any areas of concern such as missing shingles, sagging, or aging. Make notes of any areas that may need further inspection. If you have a chimney, don’t forget to look over it for any cracks or missing tiles.
- Gutters: First, remove any debris or leaves from your gutters to allow your gutters to collect and funnel water from the roof away from your home. Clogged gutters will cause water to overflow resulting in all types of problems for your home. Also, check to make sure your gutters aren’t broken or leaking.
- Doors & Windows: Securely shut all doors and windows in your home and check their seal. If your doors and windows do not properly function you will want to have someone further inspect those areas.
- Sump Pump: If you have a sump pump, make sure it’s in proper working condition and you have a battery back-up in case your power goes out.
- Outdoor Equipment: Bring inside any lawn furniture, gardening tools, and lawn mowers. If you have an outdoor grill, think about investing in a waterproof covering to protect it from the elements.
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (410) 857-5332
Why Choose SERVPRO of Carroll County?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
We’re dedicated to responding immediately to water and storm damage emergencies. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
We are storm and water damage specialists who get started promptly to get your property dry and back to pre-storm condition. Using advanced equipment and scientific drying techniques, we document the drying process to validate your home or business is ready.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
We Have the Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
We can access the resources and personnel of 1,700 Franchises to handle major storms and disasters. We also have access to special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to catastrophic storms and events.
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Carroll County is strategically located to respond quickly to your water or flood damage event. When a major storm or flood event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: